We want everyone to know that human health and safety is our top priority. It is also important to us that we continue to care for the animal members of your family, while adhering to the guidelines from public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Ohio Department of Health.
In this time, our four-legged family members are often our best stress reducers and companions. It is important that everyone is cared for during these extraordinary times.
Here are the measure we have been taking to ensure the health and safety of our clients, staff, and all families:
- We have been sanitizing/disinfecting the waiting room, phones, computer keyboards, all touchable surfaces. EVERY HOUR.
- We also are continuing our practice of cleaning and sanitizing the exam rooms after each appointment.
- We are requiring all staff that are sick, to stay home for a period 14 days.
- We are practicing social distancing of six-foot with designated signage to designate the appropriate distance, as well as wearing protective masks.
- We are requiring that our clients wear masks or face covering while interacting with our staff. We will have a limited number of masks to give to our customers who need them.
- We have hand sanitizer and sanitizing products readily available for employees and customers.
We need your help!
- General Appointments: Call ahead and remain in your vehicle, one of our staff members in the parking lot.
- Elderly or Vulnerable Patients: We have pet pickup services available and can take additional precautions if you notify us of your status when you call ahead. Payment will be taken over the phone.
- Medication Pickup: Call ahead and we will take your payment over the phone and bring your pet’s medication out to your car.
Remember that you can order medications and food on our website’s online pharmacy and have it shipped directly to you door.https://carrolltonanimal.myvetstoreonline.pharmacy/home.asp?uri=1000
If you don’t want to shop online you can give us a call and we can put in the order for you over the phone and still have it shipped directly to your door.
From our family to yours, we can get through this together. Let’s help each other where we can.